Sunday, January 9, 2011

Comments, Please!

My daughter and I have been building this blog for about the last couple of months.  It has been totaly cool - we have had hundreds of page views from around the world... all for something she and I love to do on a daily basis.

One thing though - we both would LOVE it if you commented on the recipes that you have tried!  Please let us know if you thought they were truly "easy".  Let us know any changes you made to the recipes - changes are good - all recipes are only a guideline - not a bible!  I rarely measure anything, so for me to post these recipes is sometimes... challenging... because I cook very loosely, by taste.

 Sign up as a follower - still trying to figure out how to get the blog to email followers of new posts.... hopefully that is possible.  If you have any favorite recipes of your own, please email them to me at navyart@danielprice.com , and I will be happy to put them up on the blog! 

Thanks again for reading, and bon appetit!

Dan and Tory

No comments:

Post a Comment